Royal Canin Cat Food | Appetite Control Formula
What's good about this cat food?
- Formulated with an increased level of soluble and insoluble fibres, along with a ring-shaped, low-density kibble design to help create a feeling of fullness, which leaves a cat feeling satisfied, both during meals and between meals
- Helps to minimize the accumulation of excess fat through a high protein content and lower calories
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn excess fat stores
- Formulated with an adapted mineral content to help promote lower urinary tract health
Chicken meal, pea fiber, corn, wheat, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten, natural flavors, chicken fat, brewers rice, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, sodium pyrophosphate, calcium sulfate, fish oil, potassium chloride, powdered psyllium seed husk, salt, choline chloride, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], monosodium phosphate, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate], DL-methionine, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (% min.) 32.0
- Crude Fat (% min.) 10.0
- Crude Fibre (% min.) 10.8
- Moisture (% max.) 8.0
- Energy (kcal/cup) 281.0
- Metabolizable Energy (calculated) (kcal/kg) 3298.0
- L-carnitine (mg/kg min.) 140.0