Royal Canin MAXI Aging 8+ Dog Food
What's good about this dog food?
- Formulated for large dogs between 55 lbs and 100 lbs over 8 years of age
- Aging joints are prone to inflammation and arthritis. This dog food is formulated with Glucosamine and Chondroitin and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids to help protect fragile joints and limit inflammation
- Supplemented with Vitamins A, C and E, selenium, folic acid, biotin and Omega-3 fatty acids to promote healthy skin
- Supplemented with Omega-6 fatty acids, chelated zinc and chelated copper to promote a shiny coat
Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, wheat, corn gluten meal, corn, chicken fat, brown rice, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, pea fiber, fish oil, wheat gluten, vegetable oil, grain distillers dried yeast, sodium silico aluminate, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins [DLalpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin, L-ascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], taurine, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, L-tyrosine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, L-tryptophan, rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 25%
- Crude Fat (min) 15%
- Crude Fiber (max) 4.5%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Omega 3 (min) 0.73%
- EPA (min) 0.24%
- DHA (min) 0.1%
- Omega 6 (min) 3.65%
- Chondroitine sulfate (min) 90 mg/kg
- Energy 301 kcal/cup
- Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 3741 kcal/kg
Need more product information?