Royal Canin Cat Food | Oral Care Formula
What's good about this cat food?
- Larger and uniquely shaped kibbles are designed to encourage a cat to eat slower and chew his food. Once swallowed, the kibble is engineered to break down faster in order to limit regurgitation and vomiting
- Includes psyllium, fiber from peas, dried beet pulp and powerful micronized cellulose fibers that work with lubricating fish oil to move the hair that a cat swallows through his digestive system, thereby regulating hairballs
Chicken meal, corn, brewers rice, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, pea fiber, wheat, corn gluten meal, rice hulls, dried plain beet pulp, calcium sulfate, fish oil, vegetable oil, salt, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], psyllium seed husk, sodium tripolyphosphate, potassium phosphate, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid
- Crude Protein (% min.) 28.0
- Crude Fat (% min.) 13.0
- Crude Fibre (% max.) 6.7
- Moisture (% max.) 10.5
- Metabolizable Energy (calculated) (kcal/kg) 3,533.0
- Energy (measured/calculated) (kcal/cup) 322.0
Need more product information?