Royal Canin Canned Cat Food | Urinary Care Formula | Case of 24 Cans (85g)
What's good about this cat food?
- Helps maintain urinary tract health in healthy adult cats
- Special formulation meets healthy cat's nutritional needs while reducing the chance of crystals and stones developing
- Suitable for healthy adult cats with no urinary issue or a history of urinary issues
- Not a replacement for diet prescribed by your veterinarian
- Helps increase water intake
- Thin slices in gravy
- 100% complete and balanced nutrition
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken by-products, pork liver, chicken, wheat flour, wheat gluten, modified corn starch, powdered cellulose, pork plasma, natural flavors, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, carob bean gum, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], sodium tripolyphosphate, choline chloride, salt, sodium carbonate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate].
- Crude Protein (min.) 7.7%
- Crude Fat (min.) 1.7%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 1.4%
- Moisture (max.) 84.0%