Orijen Premium Cat Food | Guardian 8 Formula
What's good about this cat food?
- Specially formulated to address 8 common cat ailments through quality ingredients
- Packed with 90% premium animal ingredients
8 BENEFITS FOR OVERALL HEALTH
- Immune Support | Supports immune function with EPA and DHA from wild-caught fish, and antioxidant nutrients from ingredients including fruit and vegetables.
- Digestive Health | Helps support digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root & fiber from fruits and vegetables.
- Healthy Skin & Coat | Supports a shiny coat and healthy skin with Omega-3-rich oils from wild-caught pollock.
- Heart Health | Helps support heart health with naturally-occurring Taurine found in animal protein sources like poultry, fish and eggs.
- Muscle Maintenance | Formulated with 90% animal ingredients* such as chicken, salmon and turkey to help support muscle maintenance in your cat.
- Joint Health | Supports joint health for adult and senior cats with oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught pollock.
- Aids Brain Function | Helps support cognitive function with oil rich in DHA and EPA from wild-caught pollock, and naturally-occurring Arginine from poultry and fish.
- Eye Health | Supports retinal function with naturally-occurring Taurine and Vitamin A from animal sources such as chicken and turkey liver.
Chicken, salmon, turkey, whole herring, whole mackerel, chicken liver, turkey giblets (liver, heart, gizzard), eggs, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated egg, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, rabbit, pollock oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole peas, whole navy beans, pea starch, ground miscanthus grass, natural chicken flavor, chicken fat, chicken hearts, whole cranberries, choline chloride, dried kelp, mixed tocopherols (preservative), whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, collard greens, whole apples, whole pears, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, dried chicory root, hydrolyzed yeast, dried brewers yeast, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, rosemary extract, citric acid (preservative), dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.) 40%
- Crude fat (min.) 18%
- Crude fiber (max.) 4%
- Moisture (max.) 10%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
- Vitamin A (min.) 25,000 IU/kg
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%