Acana Premium Adult Dog Food | Lamb & Apple Grain-Free Formula
What's good about this dog food?
- Limited-ingredient, single protien diet ideal for dogs with food sensitivities
- Proudly made in Alberta with fresh ingredients
- Loaded with 50% New Zealand Lamb, 50% fresh fruits and vegetables, including apples, squash and pumpkin, providing a rich source of soluble fibre to settle sensitive stomachs and support healthy digestion
- Grain-free, low glycemic, low carbohydrate
- Fish-free Omega-3, sourced from marine algae
Raw grass-fed lamb (18%), lamb meat meal (18%), whole green peas, whole red lentils, raw lamb liver (4%), lamb fat (4%), fresh red delicious apples (4%), whole garbanzo beans, whole green lentils, whole yellow peas, raw lamb tripe (2%), raw lamb kidney (2%), dried lamb cartilage (2%), lentil fiber, marine algae (1.2%) (pure and sustainable source of DHA and EPA), fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole pumpkin, dried brown kelp, freeze-dried lamb liver (0.1%), salt, fresh whole cranberries, fresh whole blueberries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips.
Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Zinc Chelate, Copper Chelate.
*Contains mixed tocopherals (a tocopheral rich extract of natural origin- Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil). Also contains the probiotic Enterococcus faecium.
- Crude protein (min.) 31 %
- Crude fat (min.) 15 %
- Crude ash (max.) 7.5 %
- Crude fibres (max.) 5 %
- Moisture (max.) 12 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.5 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 1.8 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 0.8 %
- DHA (min.) 0.15 % EPA (min.) 0.1 %
- Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg
- Chondroitin sulfate (min.) 800 mg/kg