What's good about this dog food?
- Freshly made, gently cooked (not raw)
- Formulated with locally sourced human-grade Ontario lamb (75% muscle, 25% organ)
- Loaded with seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Formulated with hypoallergenic grains and supplement mixture (vitamins and minerals)
- No preservatives, no meat-meal
- Dogs love the taste!
- Super simple diet for dogs with food sensitivities
- Locally made in Toronto!
- Use as a topper to add delicious flavour to your dog's food or as a complete food on its own
Deboned lamb (muscle and organ meat), Fresh eggs, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrots, Rolled Oats, Water, Oat Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Organic Spelt Flour, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Vitamin and Mineral Supplement, Blackstrap Mollases
- Protein: 18.02%
- Fat: 15.23%
- Fibre: 0.7%
- Calories: 242 (per 100g)
- Moisture: 48.4%
- Dry Matter: 49.7%
1 patty daily (fed over 2-3 meals) for every 16-22 lbs of dog
Store in freezer. Thaw daily portion in refrigerator. Can be kept in refrigerator for up to one week.