Acana Premium Cat & Kitten Food | Grasslands Grain-Free Formula
What's good about this cat food?
- Loaded with 75% protein-rich small-prey ingredients including free-run chicken, duck, turkey, cage-free eggs, wild-caught catfish and quail
- Proudly made in Kentucky with fresh American regional ingredients
- Balanced Omega Fatty Acids Support Healthy Skin & a Shiny Coat
- Grain-free and low carbohydrate
- Small Prey Animal Ingredients and Freeze-Dried Liver Provide a Delicious Taste
Deboned duck, deboned chicken, eggs, chicken meal, turkey meal, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, duck fat, deboned turkey, pea starch, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, quail, pollock oil, natural chicken flavor, duck meal, lentil fiber, chicken liver, chicken heart, duck liver, duck cartilage, freeze-dried turkey liver, choline chloride, whole cranberries, whole pumpkin, collard greens, carrots, apples, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), taurine, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin A acetate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, biotin, copper proteinate, L-carnitine, DL-methionine, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- Crude protein (min.) 36 %
- Crude fat (min.) 18 %
- Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
- Moisture (max.) 10 %
- Dietary Starch (max.) 15%
- Sugars (max.) 1.2%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15 %
- Calcium (min.) 1.9 %
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 %
- Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3 %
- Total Microorganisms* (min.) 100MM CFU/lb (Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.