Royal Canin Medium Dermacomfort Dog Food
What's good about this dog food?
- Formulated for medium dogs between 22 lbs and 55 lbs in weight and over 12 months of age who are prone to skin irritations and itching
- Formulated with select protein sources of very high quality that are extremely digestible
- High in sulfur amino acids to support healthy skin
- Helps to support the skin barrier through a unique combination of nutrients, including a specialized complex of 4 B vitamins and an amino acid, omega 6 fatty acids and omega 3 fatty acids
- A combination of antioxidants including vitamins C and E, lutein and taurine help to reduce damage caused by free radicals, which helps make your dog's skin stronger and healthier
Brewers rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, wheat, wheat gluten, corn, oat groats, natural flavors, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, fish oil, monocalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, flaxseed, salt, potassium chloride, L-lysine, sodium silico aluminate, fructooligosaccharides, taurine, DL-methionine, vitamins [DLalpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), inositol, niacin, L-ascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], borage oil, choline chloride, trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 22%
- Crude Fat (min) 15%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.2%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Omega 6 (min) 3.5%
- GLA (min) 150 mg/kg
- Omega 3 (min) 1.15%
- EPA (min) 0.24%
- DHA (min) 0.1%
- Energy 387 kcal/cup
- Metabolizable Energy (calculated) 3801 kcal/kg
Need more product information?