Royal Canin Medium Adult 7+ Dog Food
What's good about this dog food?
- For medium dogs between 22 lbs and 55 lbs in weight and 7 and 10 years of age
- Specially formulated for the first stage of aging, helping to maintain vitality through a specialized complex of antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, lutein, taurine, and green tea extract
- Controlled phosphorus level to promote kidney health
- Promotes digestive health through low indigestible proteins and an optimal blend of fibres including psyllium
- Vitamins A, E, and C, selenium, folic acid, biotin, and omega 3 fatty acids help to promote healthy skin. Omega 6 fatty acids, chelated zinc and chelated copper promote a beautiful shiny coat
- Exclusive combination of natural flavours and aromas helps to stimulate a healthy appetite, ensuring that your dog continues to receive optimal levels of vital nutrients
Brewers rice, chicken by-product meal, corn gluten meal, wheat, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried beet pulp, oat groats, wheat gluten, fish oil, grain distillers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, vegetable oil, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, salt, hydrolyzed yeast, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, taurine, monosodium phosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl- 2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, niacin, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals (zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate), green tea extract, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with natural mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
- Crude Protein (min) 23%
- Crude Fat (min) 12%
- Crude Fiber (max) 3.5%
- Moisture (max) 10%
- Omega 6 (min) 2.87%
- Omega 3 (min) 0.66%
- EPA (min) 0.24%
- DHA (min) 0.1%
- Energy 311 kcal/cup
- Metabolisable energy (measured) 3651 kcal/kg
Need more product information?